Campus, Infrastructure and Facilities
The School campus of DPS Sambalpur
is spread over 11 acres on the Sambalpur - Jharsuguda Highway and very near to the famous Hirakund dam. The location of the school makes it one of the most preferred locations for learning. The lush green campus is away from pollution and noise and equipped with all kind of modern amenities required for the learners. The campus, once taken to its final shape, will offers a healthy and stress free learning environment and intend to acquire a unique space from its architectural view point which in turn will set sambalpur in global map.
The School campus is all set to behold a melange of picturesque shady tree- lined avenues; lush green landscaped gardens blossomed with beautiful flowers, enravishing water-bodies and encompassed hilly view - a perfect atmosphere for making the learning process conducive, exciting and a delightful experience for its students.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- Perfectly ventilated, airy and spacious class rooms equipped with all latest and upgraded ICT tools.
- Ergonomically designed furniture with comfortable seating arrangements.
- Technology enabled, well stocked library facility to enhance the reading capability of the students vis- a vis fulfill their quench for knowledge.
- Interactive Language lab to develop the interpersonal and communication skills besides neutralizing the accent on English and other languages.
- State- of- the art Computer and Robotic laboratory envisaging the learner to think logically and exhibit innovation and creativity.
- Provisions for separate labs for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Math and social science for better understanding of the theoretical concepts.
- The World Class Sporting facilities in form of football field ,Badminton court, Athletic Track, Cricket pitch, skating rink are being built.
- Elegant centre for performing Art will stimulate the children to revive the rich cultural heritage of India by providing them an opportunity to learn and exhibit various art forms.
- A well equipped sick bay manned by a qualified nurse to undertake the first hand medical help to the students.
- A "sarva dharma prarthana sthal" to enthuse the feeling of secularism within each child and learn to respect other religion.
- Air Conditioned buses for transportation ensuring safe, secured and pleasant travel to school.
- The Audio – Video Room equipped with all modern gadgets for a delightful learning.
- The cozy and beautiful Toy house for the young entrants to attract & transit into learning mode smoothly.
- Finally, the scintillating modern Yoga and Aerobic centre to keep students mentally and spiritually active and awaken.